A good way to know how effective a video advertisement is is, in addition to the number of times it has been reproduced (views), the number of times that people have been interested in it to the point of wanting to share it with their contacts. in social networks (shares).
According to the Statista firm, between January and France Phone Number List August 2015, the Monster Headphones commercial starring the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo, has been shared 2 million 837 thousand times, which is a symptom of the effectiveness of the celebrity endorsement for some brands that know how to establish a good online marketing strategy with their target.
Other brands that entered the count are the well-known Coca-Cola, Kleenex and Samsung, but some not so famous brands achieved an astonishing number of shares Brother Cell Phone List thanks to their ability to deliver a message that connects with consumers’ emotions beyond simply wanting to sell a product.
Here is the list of the 10 most shared commercials, according to Statista:
Monster Headphones “Cristiano Ronaldo In Disguise”
2. DC Shoes “Robbie Maddison’s Pipe Dream”
3. Bar BQ Plaza “The waiter’s mom”
4. Samsung “Indtroducing Galaxy Note 5”
5. Lexus “The Lexus Hovervoard is Here”
6. Kleenex “unlikely best friends”
7. Air New Zeland “Men in Black Safety Defenders”
8. EA “FIFA 16 New Season Trailer”
9. John Lewis Insurance “Tiny Dancer”
10. Coca-Cola “trao cảm xúc nhan hanh phuc”