Months before, in September 1939, scarcely five months after the end of the war, mobile number owner name in pakistan and after many years of promises and projects by the Provincial Council, the Elda asylum was transferred to the Santa Faz district, in San Juan de Alicante. Since then the Elda building remained closed and unused, mobile number owner name in pakistan waiting to know what to do or what to use. The unfortunate memory of the hardships suffered by the mentally ill confined there, especially during the years of restriction in the middle of the war, was key when deciding their future.
That building, part of the historical cultural heritage of the Elders, was first the Franciscan convent of Nª Sra. De los Ángeles . Built from 1564 by Don Juan Coloma , III Mr. Coloma of the mobile number owner name in pakistan Barony of Elda and future Count of Elda , it was inhabited by observant friars of the Order of San Francisco until 1836. Later, in 1862 it was converted into a District Provincial Hospital for the care of the poorest in mobile number owner name in pakistan the region. It was used until 1892, when it was converted into a provincial asylum.