In compliance with the testamentary will of Beatriz Corella de Coloma , korean cell phone number in 1584, by which she instituted that, with part of her assets, a hospital for the poor be founded in the town of Elda, Juan Andrés Coloma, IV count of Elda (1639- 1697), ordered the construction of the aforementioned hospital in 1641 . korean cell phone number Sanitary establishment placed under the protection of the Immaculate Conception that was built in the then periphery of the town and equipped with an attached hermitage, which is still standing, where the Immaculate Conception was venerated.
That Hospital and its annexed hermitage were korean cell phone number maintained by the Counts of Elda until 1837, when they renounced their patronage. Despite the successive attempts of the Eldense town hall to convert it into primary schools and due to the lack of maintenance of the building, the old Hospital was demolished in 1868, leaving korean cell phone number only the hermitage standing. Subsequently, after the civil war ended, and given the lack of school infrastructure in Elda, the City Council gave the Carmelite Sisters the property for the construction of a school korean cell phone number for girls, where they finally moved in 1940, from Antonio Maura street.