1. What is behavioral targeting? It is the use of technology Ghana Phone Number List to collect data on the behavior of consumers on the Internet, establish specific profiles according to their interests and browsing habits so that the digital advertising of advertisers reaches the appropriate target.
2. The behavioral targeting industry is dominated by companies that have the most user information and offer their services to advertisers. The leaders in the area are companies like Google, Microsoft and Facebook, but more and more brands have their own tools to obtain data about and connect with consumers.
3. The goal of behavioral marketing is that ads are relevant and seen by a receptive audience, which is achieved by analyzing the searches you perform and the sites you visit.
4. Behavioral targeting is a targeting method that is Brother Cell Phone List increasingly used by advertisers in the video advertising industry. According to data from Statista, during the first quarter of 2014 it accounted for 24 percent of targeting in the UK. By the end of the year it was 53 percent.
5. The advantages offered by this type of segmentation is a better investment in advertising for advertisers but it is not without controversy. Some privacy advocacy groups say companies should allow users to stay out of data collection and set regulations on what they can get.