1. In 2014 1,244 million smartphones were sold in the world . In 2007 the figure was 122 million units sold.
2. 66.77 percent of smartphones in the world have the Android operating system . 18.14 percent are iPhone.
3. In 2015, smartphone manufacturers will have total revenues of more than $ 272 billion.
4. South Korean company Samsung has 31.3 percent of the market share of smartphones.
5. In 2009 BlackBerry had 19 percent of the market share. Today it is not even one percent.
6. There are 1.6 million apps on Google Play. There are 1.5 million in the Apple App Store. In the Amazon Appstore there are 400 thousand and in the Windows Phone Store there are 340 thousand apps.
7. In 2015, 35 billion dollars will be invested in Brother Cell Phone List advertising on mobile devices . In 2017 the figure will reach 59 billion.
8. The region that invests the most in mobile advertising is the United States. The area that spends the least on these types of ads is Latin America.
9. The top winner in the mobile advertising industry is Google . In 2013 it obtained revenues of 8,800 million dollars for this concept. That year Facebook received 2 billion.
10. In China, 18 percent of internet users have made a purchase through their mobile device.